this is a subtitle
Talostone Pty Ltd, ABN 78 162 170 194, trading as Talostone®.
97 Jedda Road, Prestons NSW 2170
and for assessing Applications for Commercial Credit and Guarantee documents, managing accounts including overdue accounts and, if necessary, insuring our risk in collecting debts.
The information we collect:
Talostone Pty Ltd may collect certain personal information. Failure to provide information, or providing incomplete or misleading information may prevent us from processing your application/request. We may collect
- Name, Occupation or Title;
- Postal address and/or email address;
- Landline and mobile telephone (and Fax) numbers;
- Other information that enables us to identify you;
- Social media details;
- Banking and/or Credit Card details and financial information related to you and/or your business;
- Areas of interest in our products or services;
- Other information that we may request from you or that you may submit to us arising from any interaction between you and us.
- Other information that may be collected when you visit our website to read or download information. This may include your server address, domain name, date and time you visited the site, pages viewed and the information downloaded.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Any personal information you give us, we only use the information for our business purposes, which may include:
- Establishing your account with us and the arrangement of payments;
- Fulfilling our obligations under any contract with us;
- Providing you with information about our products, services and special offers; and
- Developing our products to better suit your needs and preferences.
We will not use or disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in very limited circumstances such as:
- where disclosure is required by law; or
- where you are in default of your account with us, in which case we may disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of recovering the debt;
- there is reason to suspect that unlawful activity has, or may be, engaged in and Talostone Pty Ltd uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
Sensitive information will not be collected about an individual without consent from that person to do so. Where that person is aware that information will be collected in the course of discussing or providing services to you, Talostone Pty Ltd will not disclose that information without your consent.
Where reasonable and practical to do so, Talostone Pty Ltd will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. Unless we have your permission we will not send any personal information outside Australia and, subject to the limitations set out below in ‘Security’, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure such information is held within Australia.
Use of Aggregate Data
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise our goods and services including our Web pages for your computer (the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider, etc). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our sites.
Talostone Pty Ltd may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services including our website to make it more responsive to the needs of our customers and potential customers. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by Talostone Pty Ltd or provided to others to assist us with improving our products and services, including our website.
Sending you promotional material
We may use your personal details to offer you information and invitations related to our company, our products or our services. We may do this by various means, including by direct mail, email, short message service (SMS), social media sites and other electronic means. From our current relationship with you, we believe we have your implied consent to do so unless you have told us that you do not wish to receive them. However you can
notify us at any time if you do not wish us to use your details to supply such information or offers. We will act promptly on your request which you can make by contacting us via email or the Contact Us page at www.talostone.com.au by telephoning the Company privacy officer on 02 8783 0600 or by visiting our Head Office at 97 Jedda Road, Prestons NSW 2170 or City Experience Centre – Sydney at 1/1 Dank Street, Waterloo NSW 2017.
Talostone Pty Ltd will take reasonable precautions to protect the information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure. As a result Talostone Pty Ltd is unable to guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet.